‘En garde, prêts, allez!’
Looking to try something new? Fencing is a sport which takes a great deal of skill, discipline, and determination to out-compete your opponent using both brain and brawn. Our experienced instructors, Kris and Derek, are excited to help others learn the footwork, foil handling, and rewards this Olympic sport has to offer. Youth, adults, and families welcome. Ages 10-11 must register with a parent/guardian.
Summer 2019: We will not have any formal fencing classes taking place this summer, however there will be open fencing time designated on Sundays from 2-3:45 in the 3rd floor studio for any experienced fencers who would like to continue practicing between instructor-led sessions. Please note that fencing equipment and instruction are not provided during summer open fencing. For more information please email Kris and Derek at email@example.com.
- Fall Session I: September 8 - October 13
- Fall Session II: October 20 - November 24
Cost: Member $47 | Community $80
Fencing I Class
Sundays 2:00-3:00 PM
- Equipment is provided.
- Great for families who want to try a new sport!
Fencing II Class
Sundays 3:00-4:00 PM
- Participants must furnish their own foil fencing equipment.
- Must have completed Fencing I and receive instructor approval to move into Fencing II.