‘En garde, prêts, allez!’
Looking to try something new? Fencing is a sport which takes a great deal of skill, discipline, and determination to out-compete your opponent using both brain and brawn. Our experienced instructors, Kris and Derek, are excited to help others learn the footwork, foil handling, and rewards this Olympic sport has to offer. Youth, adults, and families welcome. Ages 10-11 must register with a parent/guardian.
Fall 2019 Sessions:
- Fall Session I: September 8 - October 13
- Fall Session II: October 20 - November 24
Cost: Member $47 | Community $80
Fencing I Class
Sundays 2:00-3:00 p.m.
- Equipment is provided.
- Great for families who want to try a new sport!
Fencing II Class
Sundays 3:00-4:00 p.m.
- Participants must furnish their own foil fencing equipment.
- Must have completed Fencing I and receive instructor approval to move into Fencing II.