Fall in Love with the Y Membership Drive Week
The Cook County YMCA is so much more than a gym, it’s a cause. When you join the Y, you join a community dedicated to healthy living, youth development, and social responsibility. The Y is where friendships are made, families bond, and healthy habits are developed. We know when you give it a try you will fall in love and we’re confident that your family will too. That is why when adults join the week of September 3, we will upgrade you to a family plan for the entire month for no extra cost!
Special Events for All Ages
- Tuesday, September 3 and Wednesday, September 4th: Healthy Happy Hour 5:15-7:15pm
- Enjoy free group x classes, kids club, open swim, open gym, and healthy appetizers, refreshments, and program/membership registration in the lobby.
- Thursday, September 5: Free Family Fun Night 5:30-7:00pm. Bring the kids for popcorn, board games, open gym, open swim, gaga pit, and bounce house fun.
The Y will bring extra fun to the pre-game party with bubbles, chalk, the gaga pit, bouncy house before cheering on the Cook County Vikings football team.
- Friday, September 6: Tailgate party before football game 4:30-6:45pm.
- Saturday, September 7: FREE Parent’s Night Out 5-8pm. Kids ages 9 months - 12 yrs play at the Y while parents have a night out! Preregistration is required.